Saturday, October 1, 2011

MidWeekMojo - Topaz

A litlte over a year ago, I really got into scrapbooking on a weekly basis.  After college, I did one big book for those 4 years in less than a month.  Then, I dabbled here and there with it.  Occasionally, we would scrap at church as a ladies night or something, but it was at most 2-3 times a year.  Then ScrapbookSteals started MidWeekMojos on July 21, 2010.  Each week, there is a sketch posted on Wednesday morning (9am MST), and the goal is to have a layout completed by Monday at midnight so you are eligible for the drawing.  I have missed a few weeks (mostly because I was pregnant and didn't feel well), but I have always caught up.  So, now I have done over 62 layouts in 62 weeks.  The most recent 10 sketches are called the Topaz series.  The last was posted this week, so I thought I would share them here for you to see.










No comments:

Post a Comment