Well, with the busy-ness of summer rolling in, the new Use It Tuesday challenge is perfect. It is Anything Goes! So, as long as you use some hoarded items (that you mention), mention Use It Tuesday, and link up, you are in!
I decided to pull out some My Little Shoebox (Green) stamps that I have had for probably two years and hadn't inked up. I then pulled out my Webster's Pages Petite Papers that I bought last June and had barely touched. I decided to go with some bright and colorful papers for these birthday cards. I started with this first card, which is based off of the Artful Delight's May sketch. But, since that challenges was over last week, I decided to make another one just for the Use It Tuesday challenge - and it isn't from a sketch :) On both of them, I added some of the mushrooms that I colors with my Stampin Up pencils. One of these days I will work on my coloring skills and get some shading going on. But, with the bright colors of the paper, I think the elementary school coloring works just fine.
Now it is your turn to create! We can't wait to see what you make. And don't forget the design team call! Applications are due on Thursday - May 30!

No comments:
Post a Comment