Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beach Wall Art

Today over at Practical Scrappers, we are showing off ways to use scallops.  So, I pulled out my Kiwi Lane scallop templates and created this cute wall art for my kids' room.  I used some scrap 6x6 papers in blues, yellows, and tans, and created a beach-y background.  Then I used some kraft paper and my Silhouette and cut out the letter B and the frame.  I wanted something summer-y for them, and this turned out perfectly.

I am also entering it into the Paper Girls Challenge #33- The Beach!

4 comments:

  1. WOWWWWW!!!! Super, super, SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove!!!!! All those scalloped layers are Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Such a great idea!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the word cut out of the letter. Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete