Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bow Tie Card


Today on the Kiwi Lane blog, there was a tutorial on how to make ties using your templates, and since I had 2 more Fathers' Day cards to get done, I thought I would try my hand at it.  I took the traditional black colors from the Cute Card Thursday challenge (ebony and ivory) using a piece of Echo Park Times and Seasons for the bow tie.  I think finished it off with some square brads.  The card is a pocket card - so it doesn't open up.  I chose to use a kraft insert so it looks a little more like skin colors.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool and a great masculine idea! love this Stephanie! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, have a lovely weekend, Ira xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Cute Card Thursday :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. It looks very effective & the square brads really sets it off :) Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete