Now that it is summer, it is time to bring on the sunshine. Well, for some of you. For others like me, we have had sunshine and warm weather for a while. I guess that is the "advantage" of living in the southern part of the US! But regardless of where you live, we want you to pull out your hoarded supplies and create something with related to sunshine for Use It Tuesday! Maybe you want to use yellows, oranges, and red in a project. Or maybe use a sun shape. It is up to you! Just make sure to mention Use It Tuesday in your post as well as your hoarded supplies used and then link up! We can't wait to see what you create!
I few weeks ago a shared a beach card I made for my kids. Well, for this challenge, I decided to make another similar card - with the word SUN. Again I used my KLD templates for the background (Spooky this time). The papers are all scraps that I have had for a while. Most are over a year old, and some are probably older! Then I cut the sun out of another KLD template (nature tiny shapes). This is another scrap of paper - probably almost 2 years old! I finished it off with another Silhouette cut letter and a frame. I definitely don't use my Silhouette or my KLD templates as much as I should, so these projects were great for using those hoarded tools.

That is adorable. Love how you wrote sun in the S. I am going to pin this.
ReplyDeleteLove this card! Piecing your scraps together for the background was a great idea. Looking forward to creating with you at Use it Tuesday!
ReplyDelete