Last week I was able to "steal" some Authentique from Scrapbook Steals - Uncommon. It is their original pink line - and it is very pink. I am not a huge lover of pink, but it is hard to resist Authentique! I do love the grey, black, and cream used as the "accents" in the papers. I decided to use this new kit for the February challenge, scrapping a picture of my youngest with her great-grandma (one of the two still alive). I think this kit is perfect for pictures like this, especially with all of the "grandma" embellishments!
Here is my page:
And here is the sketch it is based off of:
I used 1 sheet of paper 12x12 paper (Distinct), two sheets from the 6x6 pad, two of the tags, a border and some tiny alphas (from the kit), some handmade paper I got from a friend (used to make the flower), and some ribbon and brads from my stash.
Cute pinky page! Love the photo! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning the challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout and very bright. Can't wait to scrap my paper into something pretty like this.
ReplyDelete