With National Scrapbooking Day yesterday, ScrapbookSteals had four challenges to keep us busy!
This card was for the fourth challenge - Stitch it up! I used MME Miss Caroline and MME Fine and Dandy 6x6 papers as well as the MCM #81 sketch. I stitched around the "sun" at the top to create a border.
This layout was for the second challenge - Turn back time. I used more MME on this - Stella and Rose in this case. I got a lot of the inspiration for the layout from two of my scrapbooking friends - Misty and Charity. It is definitely one of my favorite layouts that I have done so far.
And this layout is for the other two challenges - Turquoise 1 and Sassy Springtime. I once again used some MME - Lime Twist in this case. The flowers at the bottom right are a transparency from the kit. I added some washi for the yellow (as well as the flower center). I am glad I remembered to do a little stitching early on for this one - stitching down the half circle around the "border" line. I find one of my major failures in scrapping is to remember to do things like that until it is too late. You can add some embellishments later on, but some things you have to do as you go!

No comments:
Post a Comment