Saturday, June 9, 2012

daddy Turtle



Here is my take on the Let's Get SketchyChallenge #14.  I don't love my choice of embellishments on the left side, but I don't know what to replace them with.  So, if you have any ideas, please let me know!

I used WRMK Out and About on this.  I liked the colors and "traveling" theme to go with the pictures.  The title is done with AC Thickers and Glitzy teeny alphas.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I love this layout, love the colors you chose and the photos are great, thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Love the colors!Thank you for playing along with Let’s Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! Fun and lovable! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the 14th Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the embelishments you have used on the left side. I think it suits the layout very well. Lovely page with lovely colors.
    Thank you for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great page!Love the cute colors!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute layout....The embellishments look good the way they are, but if you want a little something different, how about a die cut turtle to go with the title??
      Thanks for joining us over at LGS!!!

      Delete
  6. Sweet layout - love the orange paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all the colors and your details. I wouldn't change a thing. It's really fun and playful! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! What a fabulous combination! Love the layout!Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! I think the embellies on the LHS work! Great papers and cute photos! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifully done, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete