Friday, August 24, 2012

There is always room for one more (LGS #25)

I got this week's Let's Get Sketchy sketch done.  The papers and most of the embellishments are Crate Paper.  I got a RAK from Scrap-Friendzy last week with these in them, and I really like the colors and design.  The two blue brads are MME (Lush), but everything else is from Crate Paper.  I tried for the first time to really work on the visual triangle with color on this one.  First, there is the brown triangle from the bird to the swirl to the banner/title.  And then there is the yellow triangle that is almost the same as well (flower, yellow border,a nd then title).  So, hopefully that draws the attention to the picture.



Here is the sketch it is based off of:

10 comments:

  1. such a sweet LO! great use of the visual triangles! glad you played along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very sweet Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout! Sweet photo and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your visual triangles are great. Love this layout - so sweet and with a nice title-work. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice layout, that photo couldn't be cuter and I love the colors that you've used, thanks for playing along with us at lgs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet, love the long title! thanks for sharing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the different colors! You did a great job with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww so adorable! I love the journalling strips and your colour choices! Thanks for sharing with us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet!love the Journal pink strips!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete