Thursday, July 25, 2013
Cute Card Thursday - By the Seaside
Well, today is the last Thursday in July, so it is my last guest design post for Cute Card Thursday. This week's theme is "By the Seaside." I bought a Fiskars wave border punch a few years ago for our Pacific Coast trip layouts. I thought it would be good to pull it out again for this card. I used some papers I got from Hobby Lobby years ago (seem to be a version of MME with a Hobby Lobby exclusive color palette) to make this ocean themed layout. After following the OWH Sketch #181, I realized the card was just too plain. So I remembered how to origami fold a fish to add to the card. And I think it adds the perfect touch. Now jump on over to Cute Card Thursday to see the other great projects from the design team!
Labels:
Card,
Design Team,
owh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment