Monday, May 7, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy #10

I recently found a new sketch blog - Let's Get Sketchy.  I found it through one of their design team members - Kerys - who is also a regular MWM contributor at  ScrapbookSteals.  Since I had some time to scrap this morning, I thought I would take on their newest sketch - #10.



I used MME Alphabet Soup and Hip Hooray for this layout - two lines I almost always combine.  I added some AC Thickers for the title, two buttons from my stash, and a little twine to finish it off.  The page was so quick and easy to complete once I had it sketched in Silhouette Studio (to get the sizes set).  If all of their sketches are this fun and easy to complete, they will have me hooked!




13 comments:

  1. what a sweet layout, loving the pinwheels too! thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!! a great mix of papers and such a cute photo, thanks for playing along with us at lgs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the two lines look great together, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch. The papers mix so well together and with the adorable photo...fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! The papers go so well with your adorable photo and I love your little pinwheels.
    Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stephanie! SO good to see you here! Love your take on the sketch - such great papers and cute photo! And yes - the sketches are just as good EVERY week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I was already a follower of your blog nut somehow I wasn't!!! But, now I am!! And I love this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this makes me a follower!!!! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute page!Love the colors and Windmill!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout - very cute! So glad you enjoyed this week's sketch - hope to see you back again soon! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a layout! Everything looks great! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the 10th Official Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete