Monday, May 14, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge #7 - dedication

 
The newest challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog is a sketch by the wonder Charity.  I really liked the sketch, and decided because of its simplicity to scrap the picture of my youngest's baby dedication.  I created the bottom paper using a homemade mist (as well as a little bit of two purchased mists - OA in a pink and aqua).  I made the pattern by cutting flowers out of shelf liner with my Silhouette.  I then used MME Lime Twist for the top paper and tag for journalling.  The Thickers and ribbons are AC, the twine is Twinery, and the brads for the flowers are MME Lush.  I just used solid cardstock that worked with the Lime Twist paper for the flowers themselves (cut on the SIlhouette again).

Here is the sketch:


--------------------------------------------------

The Paper Girls are searching for new fans!  They are giving away a Xyron X (which I LOVE) once they reach 200 followers of their blog.  If you don't already, you should follow their blog.  I am really enjoying their twice-monthly challenges, and it is a fun group of ladies involved!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Stephanie, love the misted paper, and the PGCB wouldn't be the same without you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the misted paper at the bottom! It's a beautiful page for your daughter's dedication.

    ReplyDelete