Monday, September 3, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy #27

I know what you are thinking - how does she have the layout done when it was just posted seconds ago?  Well, in case you missed it, I made the design team for Let's Get Sketchy!  I am on the A team, so my layouts will be on the first and third Mondays.  Here is the first sketch and my take on it:


I used Echo Park Times and Seasons with a random piece of solid cardstock for this one.  I added some twine (actually it is more of a yarn for dish clothes), black thread (for the stitched circles) and a Stampin' Up button.  The title is done out of EP Times and Seasons alphas and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type.  Oh, and that firetruck is a button I had around.  It was the perfect finishing touch to the layout.

Now, it is time for you to create!  If you need more inspiration, head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and see what the other Team A members created!

6 comments:

  1. What fun pictures and I love the circles!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the papers you picked to go with this photo/theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful take on the sketch, I love the cute photos and the colors that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos and all the details on your layout especially the stitched circles! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute and fun photos with your kids! Love the stitching too.

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so darling, the tilt on the sketch and the hand stitching are super!

    ReplyDelete