Another set of "10" layouts is done at ScrapbookSteals. This time there were two sketches on three weeks. I got all thirteen layouts done, although one I am saving for a design team reveal later this month. Here are the other 12 as well as the details of the last one.
 |
| Pearl 1 |
 |
| Pearl 2 |
 |
| Pearl 3 |
 |
| Pearl 4a |
 |
| Pearl 4b |
 |
| Pearl 5a |
 |
| Pearl 5b |
 |
| Pearl 6 |
 |
| Pearl 7 |
 |
| Pearl 8 |
 |
| Pearl 9b |
 |
| Pearl 10 |
On Pearl 10, I decided to do some hidden pictures and journalling. Behind the family photo (4x8) I put a collage of other photos from our Christmas celebrations. And then on the actual layout area I put the journalling. The rosette at the bottom right of the photo holds it closed.
I love to see all of these together! So much fun!
ReplyDelete