Monday, September 24, 2012

My First Scrap-Friendzy Challenge!

Well, last week I found out I was selected to my THIRD design team - Scrap-Friendzy!



I am very excited because this is where I get to create my own challenges.  And today I got to do just that.  Here is the challenge I gave to everyone over in Scrap-Friendzy:


Learning is always on my mind - from teaching my own children to teaching college students to my own personal learning.  So, I thought for my FIRST Scrap-Friendzy challenge, I would challenge you to do a page about learning.  Here is what I came up with:



The layout is of my oldest who started Kindergarten home school this year.  She is to the point where she wants to do her school work most of the time, and I wanted to remember this (because you know, in 10 years, it might be helpful to remind her).  I used the ScrapbookSteals MWM Coral 1 sketch as a base for this layout, of course adapting it to fit the pictures I wanted to use.  It is a little "busier" than many of my pages, but I wanted a fun layout for her school work.

Now for you challenge!  Do a layout about some sort of learning.  It could be your kids (or grandkids, etc) learning to walk.  It could be about anything school related.  It could be about something you are learning - maybe a new craft or a class you took at a LSS.  As long as the "theme" is learning or education, then it will count!

If you like the challenge, join us over at Scrap-Friendzy!  We are finishing up a month of challenges and planning for the 5th birthday celebration next month!



No comments:

Post a Comment