Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cute Card Thursday - Good Luck!

Here is my card for this week over at Cute Card Thursday.  The theme is good luck charms.  Since i didn't have anything western in my collection (for horse shoes), I did a little googling to find other good luck charms.  And I came across the lady bug.  I thought a lady bug card would be so easy and cute to do.  I decided to make it a little more mature by using some WP papers in red and black.  I made the bug by cutting two big circles (one in red and one in black) and then a little black circle piece for the head.  The hardest part was the antenna!  I knew without them it wouldn't look right.  But, they are so small it was very hard to do.  I free cut them and glued them, but i am not perfectly happy with them (although it is still cute).  And once again I used a OWH sketch for this card, and I will mail all of them out probably next month.

Now it is your turn!  Create a card (or other paper craft) with some sort of goog luck charm and link up!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, your ladybug is so fabulous, can't believe it isn't a die!
    Thank you for being our guest this month!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card!!!! Cool that you are going to send it to OWH! Can't wait to see the next card/project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the ladybug for luck!

    ReplyDelete