I needed to whip together a thank you card for a family that is letting us borrow their house when we visit my family. So, I pulled together to challenges and got this one done last night!
First, i used the ScrapbookSteals MondayCraftMadness #4 challenges to use two different collections of paper on a project. I used MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks and Webster's Pages Petite Papers (from my June 2012 warehouse box) for this card. The house is fussy cut from some of the WP papers, and the sentiment tag is done with a random sentiment stamp and an MME Stella and Rose border stamp. The design is based off of this month's card sketch at Artful Delight. I love how simple the sketch is, but it looked too plain until I added the three brads to the card. Then it was perfect :)
Really cute!! Love how you used the sketch for this month! Thanks for joining us @ Artful Delight!
ReplyDeleteso pretty and i am sure they are going to love it :)
ReplyDeleteso glad you joined us on Artful Delight
What a lovely card for your friends, real sweet! Thanks for your comment on my blog, merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, Ira x
ReplyDeleteirascreacorner.blogspot.nl
That's really pretty Steph!
ReplyDelete