Monday, December 3, 2012

My Little Elves - LGS Revela!

It is time for another fun sketch from Let's Get Sketchy!  This one has a strip of photos, perfect for scrapping a bunch of pictures from an event!


Last month I ordered the Nikki S winter box, and in it came this wonderful Gingerbread collection.  It was perfect for scrapping these photos of my kids as the local Christmas village two years ago.  Everything except the two brads and the twine are from this collection even, which made this layout a snap to put together.

Now it is time for you to play along!  This month there will be four sketch challenges plus a bonus on the fifth Monday of the month.  You have to complete three to be eligible for the great prize!  I can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this layout! Those gingerbread people are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingerbread on the twine, put this over the top in the cuteness category!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors and those little gingerbread people are too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete