Sunday, April 29, 2012
Amethyst 10 - Lake Date
I decided to do a second version of Amethyst 10. This time I used a picture of my husband and I when we were dating (over 10 years ago). I am working on an 8x8 album from that time period, and this is the second page in it.
Instead of doing the horizontal strips in the sketch, I went with the vertical look. I love the way those look, and I found the love with the MCM sketch with them. Since I had just done another version of one of those cards, I decided to use it on this page too.
I used Amy Tangerine (American Crafts) for this layout. I added in a little twine and washi tape from Walmart (Studio G). Under the title I have the journalling. I don't think we are going to care too much about the details of the dates, but I thought I would write them down for our kids (and grandkids) in case they wanted to know (location, date, etc).
And here is the original sketch:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment