Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cubbies Leader/LIT Gifts

My daughter has just finished her second (and last) year as an AWANA Cubbie.  Next year, she will be a Spark and get a RED vest (something she is really looking forward to).  I wanted to make something for the people that make Cubbies work, so I started to search Pinterest.  And I found this pin.  So, I then headed to our local dollar store hoping to find picture frams like she used.  I struck out, but I found some others I thought I could make work.  They were just a sheet of glass, backing, and two pieces of metal to hold it all together.  I decided to just use the bottom metal piece and tape the glass and backing together at the bottom to keep everything together.

I used a bunch of scraps for this.  The only full paper I cut was 1 6x6 of MME Fine and Dandy.  It was a great way to use up decent sized pieces from my stash!  I had to use some double sided tape to keep the post it notes on, but other than that, it was SIMPLE!

MME Oh La La for Him and Fine and Dandy

FP Little Sprout

FP Happy Together
MME Alphabet Soup and Hip Hooray
EP TImes and Seasons
KI Memories Love  Elsie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment