Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Normally on the Inside looking Out - TPCGB #5

 
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog Challenge #5 was a recipe.  This is the layout I came up with. 

  • 1 Photo 
    my youngest looking out the door
  • 2 Journaling Cards Flowers cards on the bottom with the journaling around the edge
  • 3  Different Ribbons/Trims/TwinePink and green with the butterflies and the twine on the photo
  • 4 Stamped ImagesTwo butterflies and two flowers on the journaling cards
  • 5 Non Paper Embellishments Two brads and a flower on the bottom left, button on twine, and flower on the photo corner
  • 6 Words in the Title (check)


I used Jillibean Soup for this.  All of the papers and stamps came with the Blossom Soup kit I got from ScrapbookSteals (although a few items aren't officially Blossom Soup).  The title is made out of Authentique letters, Cosmo Cricut letters (tiny type), and American Crafts letters (and Thickers).

4 comments:

  1. love the twine through the button on the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is gorgeous! I love the papers your chose and the title is awesome. Thanks for being such a great supporter of Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors o. This layout are so spring like and happy. Very sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete