Sunday, July 8, 2012

Church Dress

This week I only got one layout done.  Between family visiting, husband home for 5 days, and extra company on the 4th, I didn't have much time to create!  But, I did get the Turquoise 10 sketch done for ScrapbookSteals.  I incorporated a challenge over at Camp-Friendzy (Surprise!) into this as well.


Over at Scrap-Friendzy, someone posted a "border" similar to the one I used as inspiration.  I decided that would work great with this sketch and picture.  I use an MME Six by Six pad (again) for all of the paper (except the white cardstock base and the black cardstock mat for the photo).  I embellished with some AC Thickers, chipboard flowers, buttons, felt flowers, and Twinery twine.

Here is a close up of the hidden journalling under the banners at the top:


And here are some close-ups of the flowers/embellishments:



No comments:

Post a Comment