I was selected to be on a design team!
Can you guess which blog I am designing for for the next 6 months?
Well, it is Use It Tuesday!
I have done some of their challenges before. It is a great challenge blog that gives you the push you often need to use what you have already in your stash. I know most of you, if you had to admit it, would agree that you hoard scrapbooking/paper crafting supplies. It is just so hard not to. They are just so pretty and cute and fun! But, the whole point in buying them is to use them (instead of them collecting dust on a shelf). So, the ladies over at Use It Tuesday have a challenge twice a month. There normally aren't any prizes because well, they don't want to add to the hoarding problem. But, we pick two awesome projects submitted from each challenge to spotlight, and a project is selected at random as the "winner" as well. The winner gets to join the design team in preparing a project for the next challenge.
So, get ready to come join us in the challenges! I can't wait to see what you create.
And without further ado, here are the other ladies I am designing with:
Heather Bolli (DT Coordinator) http://landofstamping.wordpress.com/
Tess Davis http://bradsmom06.blogspot.com/
Tammy Lever http://tampatha.wordpress.com/
Haven Amacher http://www.haven-amacher.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Umpleby http://sucw.blogspot.com/
Caroli Schulz http://chileanhappyscrapper.blogspot.com/
Danielle de Konink http://picsandcheesecake.blogspot.nl/
Marjolaine Walker http://www.twelvestonesscrapbooking.blogspot.ca/
Cathy Clouston http://paperribbonthread.blogspot.ca/
Victoria Lau http://rainemomentstogether.blogspot.ca/
and:
Siobhan: http://the-monkey-hut.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment