Monday, November 26, 2012

Coral 8 and 9

Here are my takes on the two most recent sketches over at ScrapbookSteals.

The first one is based off of a sketch by Venetia Holbrook.  I use EP For the Record 2 on it (plus a page of their black paper).  

The second one is based off of a sketch by one of the Brittany's at the Steal Network.  I used NikkiSilivis Lil Monster on this one.  I really love this line that I got in my warehouse box!  I also included the three things in Rochelle's challenge - a chevron, metal (the brads holding the banner up), and a journalling envelope (under the collage).  Now for a secret - the pictures are "collaged" on to the layout.  I haven't printed them yet, as I didn't really start thinking about this layout until today.  So, I might add a few more embellishments around the pictures later once I actually have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment