It is time for another great sketch from Let's Get Sketchy! This is the first sketch for November. Remember that to be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month, you must complete three of the four sketches this month by the end of the month. So, without further ado, here is the sketch by the wonderful lady behind Let's Get Sketchy, Brenshevia:
And here is my take on it:
The papers on this are from the MME Six by Six Summer Splash. The photos are from over a year ago - of my son checking out a grasshopper in our back yard. I finished off the layout with some black Thickers and some Jillbean Soup ribbon.
I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch! Don't forget to link it up with the Let's Get Sketchy blog :)


Wonderful clusters and layers, Steph!
ReplyDeleteKathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
Awesome sketch and I absolutely LOVE your take on it! I really like your photos and how you designed them on your page. And your title ROCKS!
ReplyDelete