Sunday, November 11, 2012

Use It Tuesday Design Team Call

(If you are looking for the Let's Get Sketchy blog hop, go here.)

Use It Tuesday is preparing for the New Year with an Open Design Team Call!  Please read below for all of the details! 

This will be Use It Tuesday's 4th Design Team call and we encourage people from all experience levels to apply.

Term: January 1 to June 30, 2013

Requirements:
- have an online gallery and/or a blog
- if you have a blog, you need to be a follower of Use It Tuesday to apply :)
- have a Facebook account or a willingness to make one
- be able to work with deadlines
- make and post 2 inspiration projects per month
- comment on players’ projects
- be a team player
- have a positive attitude

Interested? Please email the following completed application to UseItTuesday@gmail.com byFriday November 30th.

1. Name
2. Links to your online galleries and/or blog
3. Your previous DT experience, if any.
4. Please tell us a little about yourself.
5. How did you hear about our DT Call?
6. Have you played with us previously?
7. Please tell us why you would like to be on our team.
8. Please share one fun fact about yourself.

I am part of the third design team, and I have really enjoyed this one!  I am even considering trying for a second term with them!  I would love for one or more of my followers to also be on the design team, so I hope you apply!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to apply. Good luck to you also Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog challenge. I don't know how I've missed your posts about it, but after looking them up I definitely will play along AND apply for the DT. Thanks and good luck Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete