Time for another fun layout based on a ScrapbookSteals MWM sketch (Jade 8).
Here is the sketch by the wonderful Kerys!
I pulled out my 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 pad that I recently "stole" and started with the mat for the photos. I loved that I could pull in so many colors using the woven mat, many of which are in the kids' matching pajamas. But, once I had the mat done, I had to figure out how to finish off the layout. I wanted to pull in some darker blue from the jammies, so I added a faux pleated strip using Indie Chic 6x6 papers. Then I went to embellish it using some Nikki Sivilis and Crate Paper pieces as well as some stitching and of course some Thickers.
If you have never done a Mid-Week Mojo over at ScrapbookSteals, you really should! The sketches are always so fun, and they draw one random winner each week. Plus they have a bigger random drawing prize for those that complete all ten sketches in a jewel series. More information on MWM can be found here.


Stephanie, you rocked the sketch! What a lovely job on your layout and I love those adorable photos!
ReplyDeleteSeriously awesome my friend, you need to do another side by side comparison of then and now. Wonderful layout.
ReplyDelete