Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Star - LGS Reveal

It is time for another fun sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy.    This time, the sketch it by Brenshevia:
I decided to pull out a variety of MME papers for this one.  There are pieces of Follow Your Heart, Ooh La La for Him, Indie Chic, Lime Twist, and a TINY bit of Stella and Rose in this layout.  I took a lot of inspiration from the videos over at 2Peas, especially Shimelle's for this one.  
Some close ups for the three embellishment clusters:



I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!  Remember we select our Top 2 over the weekend, but you have until the end of the month to complete the layouts in order to be eligible for the drawing!

3 comments:

  1. This layout is so pretty! Love your product choices. What an absolutely adorable photo! She's a cutie patootie! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love MME!The patterns & banners are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors Stephanie and I'm loving your banner! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete