Sunday, April 14, 2013

mates


I decided I should actually SCRAP our wedding pictures.  Just after we got married, but put them in an album with the basic journalling, but there wasn't anything other than pictures and journalling.  So, I am now going to go through them and scrap the scanned copies.  I decided to start with the ones of the "boys" and the "girls" since those are first ones actually taken.  And the current Paper Secrets sketch was perfect for the men.  Since our wedding colors were navy and pink (with white), I decided to use those for the layouts.  I used some Authentique Genuine, Echo Park Times and Seasons with a tiny bit of MME Follow Your Heart and Indie Chic (washi).  The ribbon is twill WRMK Sew Ribbon, which I thought worked perfectly with the grey Thickers (since I couldn't find any navy alphas in the right size unfortunately).  Since this one was the guys, I decided to only use pink the washi tape, keeping the layout fairly manly I think. 

And here is the sketch (via PageMaps)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch! Way to go getting your wedding photos scrapped. We have been married 15 years and I still haven't scrapped mine! ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the sketch and love the pop of pink! Thanks for playing along with us at PS! :)

    ReplyDelete