Monday, April 1, 2013
Puggle Parade - SS Amber 6
This is my take on the ScrapbookSteals Amber 6 MWM layout. The pictures are missing since they contain so many kids in them. I didn't want to post all of those kids' pictures on the web without their parents' permission. The photos are of my son's AWANA Puggles class going on a musical parade one night. When I add the photos, I am thinking about stitching or doodling some music notes along the left and right sides, mostly in the light yellow area.
Now that little Puggle guy - so easy yet so hard to make! I decided to do a print and cut using a stock online photo and my Silhouette. Designing and printing was super easy. The hard part was the cut! I only have an SD (not a Cameo), and the auto registration marks DO NOT work on the SD. So, after trying a bazillion times, I emailed them and they helped me figure it out. So, now I have a few extra copies of Puggle not cut out... But he is cute none the less, and I can hand cut them for other things probably (especially since I will have a Puggle next year too).
As for what I used on this layout - it is a mix for sure! The light blue is AC Baby. The light yellow is NS. The dark blue and the arrow are out of MLS papers, and the other orangy yellow is MME. The alphas are AC Thickers and HL Alphas. And then there is Freckled Fawn, Target, and Walmart washi. It was fun to mix so many things together for this one!
And here is the (last) mwm sketch by Kerys:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment