Tuesday, March 26, 2013
A Fun Tag Layout
One of my scrappy friends (Laurie) had a birthday sketch challenge on her blog. She provided the sketch and we were to use it as inspiration for a layout in honor of her birthday. I barely got it done on Monday before the deadline!
The picture I chose to use is of my daughter and a cousin of her's playing with our toy firetruck. I took inspiration from their jammies and the firetruck for the color scheme. As for the papers I used, it is a huge mis! I think there is EP, MME, CP, and LilyBee in there (plus the kraft). And then there is some Freckled Fawn and MME washi, buttons, brads, and some scraps of ribbon and twine to finish it off. It was a fun layout for sure!
I am also entering this into the ScrapbookSteals MCM #18- The Wonderful World of Washi.
And here is the sketch:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment