I was "assigned" the task of making invitations for our MOPPETS caregivers for our MOPS group. We have an appreciation lunch for them each spring, and we thought "real" invitations would be more fun. So I pulled out some washi, scraps of paper, and buttons to make these cute "thank you" cards for them. Each card is half of a normal greeting card, which makes them even cuter!
Here is the sketch they are based off of. I think it worked great for these little cards with the washi tape :)
Materials used: Downtown Tape and Studio G washi tape
MME Miss Caroline and Indie Chic 6x6 papers
Recollections 6x6 papers
Stampin Up stamp and ink.


Oh my goodness! These are FABULOUS! I love....no wait, I adore the beautiful clean & simple look! What a great way to use up some Washi tape (of which I'm sure that we all have quite a stash). Thank you so much for sharing your clever idea and beautiful cards with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. The recipients of these cards are going to want to send you a thank you in return for these sweet messages of thanks!
ReplyDelete