Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Quick Manly Birthday Card
I whipped up this birthday card earlier this week for my brother-in-law. I had forgotten his birthday is also this week (same as my husband's), so I had to do a quick card for him. I had these A Loyal papers out for another project, so I put them to work. I then added an MME die cut, stamped happy birthday, and added some twine and brads to finish it off. The design is based off of the March sketch over at Artful Delight.
Labels:
ArtfulDelight,
Aunthentique,
Card,
MME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's a cool male card Stephanie, your BIL will love this, great LO. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hugs, Ira xox
ReplyDeleteirascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Love the masculine look of your card! Thanks for playing along with us @ Artful Delight!
ReplyDeleteperfect for a man!!! love the way you used the twine :) So glad you joined us on Artful Delight this month.
ReplyDelete