Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Completed Journey Mini Album

The album is complete!  Here are (not great) pictures of all of it:

Top cover created with twine, embroidary floss, and ribbon (with eyelets at the holes)


"Title" page.  Of course you can actually read this, but I blurred it because it is somewhat personal information.  It has the baby's name, delivery date, size, and expected due date on it.

This was the last page I made.  It can be either vertical or horizontal.

Vertical pages:
    
  
  
Horiztonal pages:
       
Inside back cover:


This was a fun project.  I loved not having to worry about picking pictures and collections, which is normally what slows down my scrapping.  The hardest part was making each page unique and still use only 4x3 (or 3x4) photos.  I plan on giving it to her either tomorrow or Sunday. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Stephanie! I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious, thoughtful gift. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, this is such a precious gift.

    ReplyDelete