This is another one of the 8x8 layouts I am going of pictures of my husband and I while we dated. It is from July 2001. I use MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks 6x6 pad for most of the layout. I added some twine (twinnery), ribbon (JilliBean), and two random brads to finish the page of.
Here is the sketch it is based off of:
What a sweet and wonderful take on our sketch! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the 19th Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteKathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
Love this ... love the collection you've used and how you popped those little hearts along the banner! So Sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Lets Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteso sweet page!Love the banner and your made flower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with at LGS!
this is so pretty, such a great layout for this sweet photo! thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeletegreat job with the sketch, thanks for playing with us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page! Loving those papers and banners! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)
ReplyDelete