My Little Shoebox might very well be my favorite manufacturer right now, at least for cute pages. I still use a good amount of MME for more mature/masculine things... So, when I got to crafting this weekend, I dug into my MLS stash. First I put together this card.
It is inspired by this card by Wendy McKee (and done for a Scrap-Friendzy challenge):
Then I got to work on this week's MWM (Coral #4). I started off with white cardstock and created the chevron by cutting 1inx2in rectangles. Then I started layering all of the fun MLS papers.
I finished it off with some stitching for the bee and ladybug trails. The second title I thought was fitting - as well, I ran and got the camera before getting my youngest out from under our kitchen table (where she was not too happy). I used a ton of little alphas as part of another Scrap-Friendzy challenge (use at least 5 fonts).
Here is the sketch it is based off of (designed by the wonderful Kristy Lee):



Loving the MLS on your layout and card!!! So cute and adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow STINKIN' CUTE!!!!
ReplyDelete