Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just Right

This layout just sort of morphed into what it became.  I started with inspiration from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog and the sketch at Creative Scrappers.

I quickly decided I wanted to do the circles on the sketch as a negative and fill them with pinkish papers and washi.  Then I decided to add in a challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy to use 5 patterned papers, 5 pieces of washi or ribbon, 5 stickers, 5 flowers, and 5 buttons.  So, I stuck with 5 patterned papers plus a solid pink for the circles (plus 5 strips of washi).  The papers are a mix of MME and MLS, and the washi is Downtown Tape and Studio G.  The buttons are mostly from Oriental Trading I think.  Then I worked on the flowers.  I used a paper clip flower from KI Memories, two out of papers from MLS (same ones at the background), a Doodle Bug flower, and a washi tape flower with a paper flower center.  The little stickers on the photo are Authentique (Journey and Genuine) and the title is MLS alphas.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is sooooooooo fun!!! Love all the circles!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Stephanie! Love those circles and the negative space! You hit this one out of the ballpark! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just adorable!! I love all of those different circles and your button flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO Stephanie! You rocked the PGCB challenge. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Stephanie! You morphed the challenges together so well. And I love the negative circles with paper behind them. So fun! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete