Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Gotta Wear Shades

Wednesday, the fabulous Kristy Lee shared her last MWM on ScrapbookSteals.  She is moving on to Kiwi Lane as social media director, leaving big shoes to fill!  In the 2+ years that she has been leading MWM, my scrapbooking ability and productivity has exploded.  I know I wouldn't be scrapping nearly as much or as "beautifully" without her inspiration!  So, without further ado, here is my last layout based on one of her sketches!


Since I had these three pictures of my oldest in a pink and green outfit, I decided to use the Scrap-Friendzy colors for the layout (black, white, pink, and green).The green paper and the line of three butterflies are from Jillibean Soup papers.  The pink is a random piece of paper I had.  Then I stamped and cut the others butterflies using Jillbean Soup stamps.  The washi is a mix of Downtown Tape and Studio G (from WalMart).  And the alphas a MLS.  I finished it off with a white pen and some Imaginese "rocks."

Below are some close-ups




And here is the sketch it is based off of:

No comments:

Post a Comment