WendyNovember 10, 2012 4:24 PM
Very pretty wreath! You chose some great papers to work with!
Wendy, please email me at stephaniesumpleby AT gmail DOT com with your address so I can get your prize mailed out to you. If I don't hear from you by Tuesday, November 27, I will draw another name.
And now on to some layouts!
These are both for challenges by four amazing girls that have teamed together to give monthly challenges: Kerys, Rochelle, Brenda, and Kristi.
This first one is using the sketch by Rochelle for Brenda's challenges.
And here is a close up of the journalling. An unknown mono-like bug that knocked her down completely for about a week! And then it took another week for her to gain her strength back. I hope we never have that bug again!
This first one is using the sketch by Rochelle for Brenda's challenges.
I pulled out my Crate Paper Christmas papers and got to work scrapping this family picture from 2010. I mainly did this layout for my challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy (scrapping a family photo). I have fun layering the die cut pieces for this one!
And a close up of the stitching - just plain blue sewing thread.
This second one is for Kerys's color challenge. My red is a little more pink, but otherwise I stayed true to her colors (and it looks a little darker and redder in person). The pictures are of my oldest when she was sick in June 2011. I used the sketch over at Paper Secrets for this (although I didn't get it done in time to link up :( ), and again I had fun with some Crate Paper papers.
I thought this little bird die cut was so cute! And it worked perfectly in the frame die cut I had as well.And here is a close up of the journalling. An unknown mono-like bug that knocked her down completely for about a week! And then it took another week for her to gain her strength back. I hope we never have that bug again!

Super cute LO
ReplyDeleteAwesome work on both pages Stephanie and great takes on the sketches! Thanks for playing along at GCC and also on my friends challenges. I am sorry you did not get your layout completed in time to upload to the PS Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute layouts! I love them both! Great job on my color combo challenge - those papers worked SO well! Thanks for joining in :-)
ReplyDelete