Blog Hop Challenge-Fall into Fall
Fall is such a beautiful time of the year, its when the leaves start changing colors and everything around us is beautiful. It is also the season of Thanksgiving, which reminds us to take a moment to reflect on all the things we are most thankful for.
So in celebration of the fall we are hosting a Fall Color Combo challenge. You are to use the colors below and create ANY project related to the Fall. It can be a layout, card, mixed media project or altered item. The sky is the limit! Once your project is completed, please return to LGS an upload your project using Mr. Linky.

You MUST use all of the colors in the picture (light blue, autumn red, yellow, brown, green)
The winner of the hop will be randomly selected and will win the beautiful Prima collection below.
As always there are rules for playing!
Here are the rules for playing and winning:
1. You MUST be a follower of each LGS team members blog and leave a comment on each blog and;
2. You MUST also be a follower of the LGS blog.Please make sure you visit the entire team today as some members are hosting additional blog challenges during the hop and offering their own extra goodies for you so the more you play the more chances you win!
All blog hop entries are due by midnight, November 15, 2012.
Here is what I created:
I used this tutorial to make the wreath out of MME Six by Six All Spice papers. Using cardstock make it a little harder to bend the leaves, but I think it came out fairly well anyways.
Also as you hop along the way you will find clue words on each of the Design Team member’s blogs. Once you have gathered all the words they will form a quote related to Fall. email that quote to letsgetsketchy@gmail.com for an extra RAK of scrap goodies!
As an extra bonus, to one lucky person (randomly drawn) that comments on my blog and is a follower, I will be giving away the second half of the Artful Delight's kit. Here is what you will get:
Now hop on over to Stacey's blog to see what she has in store for you! NO one wants to miss the great prizes that are in store!
The Full Line up



Gorgeous wreath! I love the colour combo and how it all came together!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wreath! Love that you used so many of the kraft leaves, looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wreath, love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful wreath! Wish I was crafty enough to try one.
ReplyDeleteThat wreath is so gorgeous! Fabulous project for the hop Stephanie!!!
ReplyDeletegreat wreath Stephanie, i would love to make one of these. thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGeorgeous wreath, Stephanie! Love what you did for the hop!!
ReplyDeletefabulous combo in a great wreath.. stunning
ReplyDeleteBeautiful leaf wreath! I am now a follower.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wreath!
ReplyDeleteThat is truly remarkable. So elegant. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the wreath so beautiful...
ReplyDeleteHi! Beautiful wreath...I am already a follower of LGS and now a new follower of your blog! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteHi just popping in to say hi as I hop along! Gorgeous project you did.
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is beautiful Stephanie!!! Love following your blog and now I'm a LGS follower!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your wreath looks nice and colorfull.....
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love your wreath.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration. The wreath is just gorgeous. Am now a follower.
ReplyDeletei love your wreath...so cool. Thanks for being a part of this hop, as that is how i found you. i am your newest follower!
ReplyDeletemarianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom
That wreath really is gorgeous Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous wreath Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your wreath! What a wonderful addition to fall decor.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wreath, I think I'll try this for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is awesome - thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning wreath!!! The colour combo wprks so well together...totally stunning!
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
Very pretty wreath! You chose some great papers to work with!
ReplyDeleteAwesome wreath. I have to try it. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your wreath!!! Thanks I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLove your wreath Stephanie! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty wreath! Love the kraft paper with the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteBeen following you for a while - and I have to agree - the wreath is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThat wreath is wonderful. I love it!
ReplyDeleteam glad i joined the hop, i somehow share in the experience of fall - something we do not have here in the Philippines.
ReplyDeleteWow.. That is an awesome Wreath!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind if I have a go at one.. :)
Thanks for sharing, Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/
Awesome wreath, diffinitely inspired to try one myself!
ReplyDelete