I have been on a little card making spree. It doesn't help that I committed to myself to make cards for every family birthday this year, and there are four in January! And then three in February!
The first card I use NS Dan the Record Man for a card for my BIL. He likes music, so I thought these papers would work for him I fussy cut most of the elements and then popped some up with pop dots. I started with this sketch from Cardabilities, but it quickly took a life of it's own once I started fussy cutting:
The second card I helped my 5 yo make for Grandma. She picked the Monday Card Madness sketch to use and helped pick out the Recollections Seasons papers (I let her pick from all of the February ones). I think it is kind of cute :) She even cut the heart herself this time.


Lovely card Stephanie, a really cool theme for a male card and I love the card for Grandma, too cute. There's a little crafter in the making there :) Donna ♥ x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Fun with the LP record player. Thank you for your participation in the challenge of Cardabilities. / Malin
ReplyDeleteLove the "man-card" and also the heart on the second card ♥♥♥ Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities ♥ Petra
ReplyDelete