Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ready to Roll

I actually got this week's MWM over at ScrapbookSteals done already!  I had this picture of my youngest sitting on my desk, and I decided to just go with it and make it work for Jade #7.
 I took inspiration from her hat (and outfit) and decided to use Sugar Cookie from Nikki Sivils for this layout.  The hearts with the purple and pink seemed to work perfectly.  Since the photo was a little off center, I deced to add some twine on the left side to balance the photo.
The hardest part of this layout for me was the embellishments tot he right of the title.  I just couldn't get them right.  But, I am at least not hating how it is now.  I do like the photo corners turned into arrows on the washi, but the rest is just ehh.
The bottom right corner was a lot easier :)

And here is the sketch from the wonder Kerys!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, is this adorable or what? Such a cute photo and I love that heart border! Great version of the sketch Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Stephanie! You are very talented! Thank you so much for linking your blog on the Market Street Stamps Facebook page!! xo Angelica

    ReplyDelete