Saturday, January 19, 2013

January Layout using KLD DT Doodles

I finally got a chance to play along with the KLD DT Doodles!  Here is the great sketch I was working with:
I decided to use it for my January page in my 2013 album (see more information about it HERE).  I wasn't able to get one good photo of all three kids, but I got some cute ones anyways :)  I used a mix of Michael's Recollections Seasons 6x6 papers and MME Sweater Weather papers for this.
As for the templates used, I used Bracket 2T for the bracket shape below my son on the left page and Scallops mini 1A for the scallop shape on the right page.  Everything else was straight cuts on this one.

The page isn't fancy, but it is cute enough.  I didn't want anything really thick because my the end of the year the album is going to be huge anyways.  I plan on adding some words in white ink around the page at the end of the month  little pits of what we did, etc.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my layout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment