Sunday, January 6, 2013

Almost 2 and ready to dig in! - A LGS Reveal

It is time for another fun Let's Get Sketchy reveal!  This week's sketch is by Jenessa Franco. 
I decided it was about time to scrap these pictures from 2009 of my oldest with her cake for that year.  It was about a week before her birthday - just before Grandma went home (her baby brother was born a few weeks before her birthday).

I pulled out my MME Hip Hooray (Girl) for this one.  I decided to just go crazy with the layers on the right side and use as many of the scraps I had.  I misted the white cardstock with some OA sprinklers to add some interest.  Then I added the die cuts and popped them up for depth. The title is a mix of AC Thickers and MLS mini alphas.  And I finished the page off with some washi tape - MME Indie Chic and Downton Tape.

Now it is time for you to create!  You have until the end of the month to complete 3 layouts and be eligible for this month's drawing!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun birthday elements and your title is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pp! Such a fun birthday layout!

    ReplyDelete