I decided I was going to do this month's Paper Secret's second sketch. I had been meaning to do one of their sketches for the past few months, but time always slips away! Well, this weekend I had a chance to tackle it. And I decided to use a challenge over at 2Peas to help. The challenge over there was to use stickers on your layout and then use some of the same things for a card. So, here is what I came up with.
I used Amy Tangerine for most of this - her original line with American Crafts. The yellowy thickers are part of that kit, and the the grey and brown are the same font/type that I got from Paper Secrets actually. The stickers are Echo Park and Authentiic, and I added a little blue twine (probably Twinery, but it was a scrap so I am not 100% sure).
For the card, I took inspiration from Unscripted Sketches #194. It even had the same piggy back as the 2Peas challenge - stickers! I used four different lines of papers for this one - AC Amy Tangerine, Authentique Genuine, Echo Park Times and Seasons (background paper), and a tiny bit of MME Indie Chic (the banner stripe). I had used some of the Authentique and MME on the layout, and the scrap of EP was perfect to mat the whole card.
Here are the sketches:



So stinkin' cute Stephanie! Love the photos, paper and the title of your layout is hilarious! Very nice work on the card also. Thank you for playing along at Paper Secrets and GCC!
ReplyDeleteomg Stephanie!!!! I love everything about this layout! Those papers.. the colors... girl YOU ROCK!!! :) Thanks for playing along with PS!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Stephanie! Love your layout, it's precious. And what a gorgeous card! Well done!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with mixing those patterns ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute layout! Love the title and the photos are so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a super cute layout! I love those papers and WTG mixing your collections (I really must try that sometime!!) Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :-)
ReplyDelete