Monday, February 25, 2013

Some Cards and an Upcoming Blog Hop

I got two birthday cards done this weekend - one for a nephew turning 9 and one for my dad.  The first one i used the S.W.A.T. sketch.  The papers are solid cardstock and MME FunDay.  I used the You are... sentiment inspired by ScrapbookSteals MCM.


The second card I used the Practical Scrappers February card sketch and some MME Sweater Weather (6x6).  This is the one for my dad who loves to ski, etc.

And finally, this weekend is going to be an amazing blog hop!  Let's Get Sketchy is celebrating its' first birthday!  There will be lots of prizes and fun, so come back on Friday to see the fun!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Stephanie! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I love that you turned the sketch into a really cute card! It's nice to see friends play along with us at S.W.A.T.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! That large hexagon is great on the first one, and I love the sentiment. And such pretty layers on the second card. Glad you could play along with our sketch at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card- what a sweet handmade sentiment :) - thanks for joining us at the SWAT blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you made a card from the sketch Stephanie! Love the colours on both. Thanks for joining us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUper cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute.. fab take on the SWAT sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up with SWAT and sharing on the PS page! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cards for both SWAT and Practical Scrappers! You did fabulous.

    ReplyDelete