Monday, April 22, 2013

A Flower Card for Mom - a UIT Reveal

Mother's Day is just around the corner here in the US.  And it is also almost May - which means flowers!  So, over at Use It Tuesday, we are asking you to make something for Mom and/or with flowers.  And remember, you have to use hoarded items in your stash, so make sure you let us know what those are.



I decided to start making cards for my mom and MIL.  I took some 10+ year old pink paint (and newer white paint) and had my kids make finger prints on white cardstock.  I then cut them out and made three flowers (one per kid), topped with buttons from my stash.  I think used this great Cardabilities sketch and some almost 2 year old Bo Bunny Jazmyne paper to make this simple card.  I love the simplicity of it!

Now it is your turn!  Don't forget to mention Use It Tuesday in your post AND state your hoarded items for your chance to be a Pick 2 or winner!



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use their fingerprints!! They made great flowers! Beautiful card!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card and great idea to creat flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I love your flowers and buttons! The flowers add "pop" to the card and make me smile :) A perfect card for mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory! The finger painting idea is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cute idea and how sweet to get such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing the idea and posting on Cardabilities with all of us... have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete