Monday, April 8, 2013

A Sticky Situation UIT Reveal!

The new challenge over at Use It Tuesday is to use something sticky - stickers, rubons, (wet) embossing, fancy adhesives, etc.  Well, I created two things.  The first is a card for a friend.  She has been going through a lot, so I wanted to make a fun card for her.  I used an almost 2 year old glubber to make the silver glitter circle.  Then I put an at least 1 year old sticker in the middle from Imaginese.  The design of the card is based off of this month's sketch over at Artful Delight.
 The second project is a fun little picture frame.  I bought a box of picture frames about a year and a half ago from Oriental Trading, mostly for y kids to decorate as gifts.  I pulled one out and covered it in Freckled Fawn washi.  Then I made a rosette using another hoarded glubber and some almost 3 yo ribbon and button from Doodle Bug.  The banner is made out of more Freckled Fawn washi and some Twinery Twine, and the alphas I think are over 3 years old - probably closer to 5!    I love how easy this was to make and yet so cute!  I am also entering this frame into ScrapbookSteals MCM #19 - Altered Item.

Now it is your turn!  Create something using some hoarded sticky items, and link up with us at UIT!  We can't wait to see what you make.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects! The card is great and your friend will love it! The frame is too cute!! I love the little banner!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these projects! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, love it! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete