Sunday, April 7, 2013

Can I Get Some Help - A LGS Reveal

I had fun doing this layout using MME Follow Your Heart plus little pieces of Stella and Rose and Lime Twist.  The photo is of my daughter trapped under two of her uncles. It was such a fun moment to capture on camera, so it was definitely worth a layout of its' own!

Here is the sketch it is based off of:


I am also entering this into two friends' challenges - Rochelle's colors and Kerys's recipe.

5 comments:

  1. You just know I love those banners right?! Fab layout Stephanie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! I love your product choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page...the first thing I did was laugh when I saw the picture! I love the colors and MME papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice! :) Thanks for playing along with my blog challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love this MME collection - one of my favorites! Great job with the challenges - love your mixed alpha title. Thanks for joining in the scrappy friends challenges this month :-)

    ReplyDelete