Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Who Are You? (SS MWM Amber 7)
Here is a layout I did last week for ScrapbookSteals. With the blog hop last weekend and then DT posts the last two days, I didn't get to blog it until today.
The photo is of my son and a friend the weekend they met. This photo has such fun expressions on both boys' faces, that I thought it was perfect to scrap. I used ME Alphabet Soup for this one, as I wanted some really "boy" papers, and the animals worked wellw ith the stuffed ones in the picture (and on their jammies).
I am entering this in the About a Boy challenge - Chevrons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute layout! I love the little animals, and the title! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is absolutely adorable! Love those pp's and the photo is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Thank you for playing along at About a Boy!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Great chevron background. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Nice job with our challenge at AAB! Thanks for playing along with it!!
ReplyDeleteStacia
http://happyandscrappytoo.blogspot.com/
This is adorable! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at About a Boy :)!
ReplyDeleteSoo cute! love your layout! Thanks for joining About a Boy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun LO! I love the chevron background. Glad you joined in at About a Boy
ReplyDeleteCute LO! Love the animal embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!
ReplyDelete